Monday, August 22, 2011

Welcome!

My kitchen is the heart of my home, a gathering place for my family, and the source of triumphs and woes alike. I have been married for a little over a year and my sweet husband definitely lost a few pounds after the wedding! The kitchen and I have come to an understanding and we keep getting along better and better. At the urging of my amazing sister I am going to attempt to keep a record of my victories in the kitchen and, if I'm feeling really ambitious, my table arrangements as well!

Why Sans Fromage? I am allergic to milk. That includes cream, butter, yogurt, cheese.. and anything else that comes from a cow. I can have eggs! I don't eat a lot of them but they will definitely pop up in my recipes. If you have a milk allergy or are lactose intolerant this is the spot for you. For family members and guests that are not allergic to milk I always try to have cheese on the side they can add on their own.

Welcome to my blog and some of my favorite recipes!

ME

No comments:

Post a Comment